[kde-doc-english] Proposal to use (docbook)wiki for docs

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Aug 22 16:09:06 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag 21 August 2008 02:57:20 schrieb Jonathan Jesse:
> Going to start working again on trying to submit some docs that might need
> updating but I do agree there needs to be a better way for new people, like
> myself to start committing to kde-docs and here are some suggestions that I
> would like to make besides a wiki:
>
> 1.  Provide some easier way to check out the docs.  When I start working on
> Kubuntu docs I simply checkout the Kubuntu docs package from bzr.  However
> to start checking out the documents for kde-docs I need to go through svn
> and start checking out a large number of different directories.  Maybe
> there should be some form of script on techbase or some thing we can point
> people to

The "script" is really short:
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/modul/doc/[application]

replace modul with kdeaccessibility, kdebase, kdeedu, kdegraphics,
kdemultimedia, kdepim, kdeplasma-addons,  kdeutils,  kdevplatform, kdeadmin,
kdegames,  kdelibs, kdenetwork, kdesdk, kdetoys, kdevelop or kdewebdev

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules

--
Burkhard Lück