[kde-doc-english] User Guide for KDE4.1

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Aug 22 11:29:02 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag 21 August 2008 07:59:21 schrieb Ronald J. Bartle:
> Hi - I was looking for the above and have so far only found a KDE User
> Guide written/revised in 2004, which of course has precious little
> specific to KDE4.1
>
> Please advise on the location of the documentation specific to KDE4.1?

Sorry, but there is no User Guide for KDE 4 so far.
There is a lot of outdated and wrong stuff in the old User Guide like:
filemanager konqueror -> dolphin
kpdf -> okular viewer
kcontrolcenter -> systemsettings
noatun -> dragon
plasma
etc

Please file a bug report on bugs.kde.org for product docs.

--
Burkhard Lück