[kde-doc-english] Documentation Format

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 18:01:32 CEST 2008

Hi Mark,

On Mon, April 14, 2008 2:58 pm, Mark Shelby wrote:
> Hey thanks, Antonio. That is just the kind of info I was looking for.
> It is odd that it's in the i18 section...
>
> Hate to say it, but that just sort of re-enforces the notion that
> documentation for kde / linux in general seems to be an after thought.

I'm sorry you're having difficulties getting the info you need. As Phil
said, people seem to be away at the moment. Most, if not all, of the
contributors are volunteers who have lives outside of KDE. Sometimes it
takes a little while to get a response, but you want be ignored.

I work mainly on the strings in the GUI source code, but I can help with
some stuff or try to point you in the right direction at least. Have you
followed the "Getting Involved" link on http://www.kde.org? It's just
above the "Documentation" link in the Develop section.

Regards,
Malcolm
--
Web Development, Technical Copy-Editing & Proofreading

KDE Proofreading Team
KDE British English Translation Team

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=en_GB