[kde-doc-english] khelpcenter bugs

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat Sep 29 22:14:15 CEST 2007

On Saturday 29 September 2007 15:31:34 Allen Winter wrote:
> On Saturday 29 September 2007 9:07:02 am Burkhard Lück wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > a lot of documentations are not displayed in khelpcenter so far, I want
> > to fix this, but need some advice.
> >
> > In every applicitation subdir of share/doc/HTML/en we neeed
> > index.cache.bz2, all *.docbooks and *.pngs. Only the index.docbook gets
> > installed, all other *.docbooks are missing due to an error in
> > KDE4_CREATE_HANDBOOK.
> > I have fixed this locally.
>
> I don't think you should need to install any *.docbook files.
> But I could be wrong.

You are.
Try to start khelpcenter in a konsole and open a documentation with more than
one docbook. You will see no documentation in khelpcenter, but error messages
from meinproc4 about missing entities (that are all other docbooks beside
index.docbook) in the konsole. I cant tell you the exact error messages,
cause I fixed this already locally.

Burkhard Lück