[kde-doc-english] I have KDE4 runing now what

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Sep 21 08:32:55 CEST 2007

On Friday 21 September 2007 04:29:47 Richard A. Johnson wrote:

> I know Okular still needs a document, but that is
> going to be a big one.

okular has already a documentation, adepted from kpdf, and it is the biggest
one (counting the number of messages in the translation) in kdegraphics.

khelpcenter is terribly broken (header, footer, several entries for the same
documentation eg 7 x okular, a lot of missing entries in the tree. "index.html
not found" etc)

Make the footer "Would you like to make a comment or contribute an update to
this page? Send feedback to the KDE Docs Team" translatable."
see http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-doc-english&m=114157866222476&w=2

Burkhard Lück