[kde-doc-english] I have KDE4 runing now what

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 21 04:29:47 CEST 2007

On Thursday 20 September 2007, Jonathan Jesse wrote:
| I thought Rich (nixternal) had a list of jobs waiting to get staarted.  I
| just finished building KDE and don't know what the next step in the process
| is.  So I guess I need some guidance.... I have KDE4 running on Kubuntu
| 7.10, does this mean I have the applications installed or what?  I followed
| the instructions on techbase.
|
| Guess just looking for some help

OK, lets see here.

It seems Tom finished, or at least pretty much completed the Systems Activity
documentation. I know Okular still needs a document, but that is going to be
a big one. So far, more than 2 weeks later, I still haven't heard back from
any developers about what can be documented and what isn't ready.

I know Tom Albers needed some updating done to the Mailody Doc which I started
and completed one revision about 6 months back. I will keep trying to see if
anyone has some work they need.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com