[kde-doc-english] Process list

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Sep 18 21:40:56 CEST 2007

Hi Tom,

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 21:07:20 Tom Vollerthun wrote:

> As promised: Here's a properly edited version.
> Seems more or less complete but needs a lot of fixing.

Check the docbook with the KDE DocBook Sanitizer on
http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/sanitizer/just-in-time.php, there are
some errors.

meinproc4 --check index.docbook gives a lot of errors about not defined
entities (SystemActivity, Greg.Martyn, Greg.Martyn.mail, Nicolas.Leclercq,
Nicolas.Leclercq.mail, Alex.Sanda, Alex.Sanda.mail etc), so this docbook nan
not be installed in kde4.
The missing entities have to be defined in contributor.entities and
general.entities in the folder kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/entities/ or
you have to expend them in place.

Some typos/hints:
line 120:
- which will display &krunner;. There choosing the button "Show Sstem
Activity" will result
+ which will display &krunner;. There choosing the button <guibutton>Show
System Activity</guibutton> will result

line 128:
- down our machine or why the harddisk keeps spinning although ou don't access
it.
+ down your machine or why the harddisk keeps spinning although you don't
access it.

Thanks a lot and don't hesitate to ask further questions.

Burkhard Lück