[kde-doc-english] K3b doc - Quick HowTo (Creating ISOs, Burning ISOs)

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Sun May 20 12:15:51 CEST 2007

--- Rich Johnson wrote:

> I will speak with the devs of K3b and see about
> getting this implemented.
> Truthfully I don't see any issues or them saying no
> to it at all. So Roshan,
> great job for your first product, just fix the
> screenshots and you can email
> them directly to me at nixternal at ubuntu dot com
(maybe
> one of these days I will
> get a KDE one so I don't look biased :)

Ok, I'll follow the screenshot guidelines, fix them
and will send it to you directly.

A small question though, under Kubuntu, the Login
manager allows me to start in Console mode. If I type
in

  startx -- -dpi 72

the screenshots that I take thereafter, will be in 72
dpi mode?

The size of few screenshots go beyond 100 KB (due to
the size of the screen / window) - I hope for a few
screenshots, this size is not "large" - or is it?

--
FSF of India Associate Fellow - http://www.gnu.org.in
S K Somaiya College of ASC- http://www.somaiya.edu/sksasc

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php