[kde-doc-english] K3b doc - Quick HowTo (Creating ISOs, Burning ISOs)

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Sat May 19 20:11:45 CEST 2007

Hello List,

I have attached a tar file containing several images
(screenshots) and a plain text file describing the
How-To for creating ISOs from discs as well as burning
ISOs to CD-RW discs. (File: Archive.tar)

I haven't included any headers (something which I have
heard of) so please let me know what sort of
modifications would this document require.

I have prepared this How-To keeping two things in
mind. One, it is completely newbie-oriented and two,
it has each and every step - event - that occurs.

If this format (with corrections) is accepted, I can
continue my work for a few other How-To (creating data
CDs, creating multi-session data CDs etc) in the same
way.

--
FSF of India Associate Fellow - http://www.gnu.org.in
S K Somaiya College of ASC- http://www.somaiya.edu/sksasc