[kde-doc-english] Help Wanted: KOrganizer Handbook

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Mar 7 17:39:52 CET 2007

On Monday 05 March 2007 9:19:11 pm Rich Johnson wrote:
> On Monday 05 March 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> | Howdy Documenteers,
> |
> | Anyone volunteers to take over the maintenance of the KOrganizer handbook?
> | It needs love and attention.
> |
> | Please contact me if you are interested.
> | -Allen
>
> I am free to take it on if nobody else is interested. I am finishing up the
> Kubuntu help system (string freeze is the 8th), so all I will have to do this
> week is complete that, xml2po >> rosetta << repos >> package and I will be
> open. I am planning on working on KDE 4 docs as much as possible for the
> better half of this year now. I already have SVN access so that is a good
> start :)  Let me know where you need me.

Rich,

Guess you win the job!

First thing is to review the command line options section.
I know for sure that the command line options have changed in KDE 3.5.6.

Could you come into #kontact on IRC and talk further?
I'm winterz.
And you can join korganizer-devel or kde-pim MLs

Regards,
Allen

--
KDEPIM Developer