[kde-doc-english] Help Wanted: KOrganizer Handbook

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 6 03:19:11 CET 2007

On Monday 05 March 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
| Howdy Documenteers,
|
| Anyone volunteers to take over the maintenance of the KOrganizer handbook?
| It needs love and attention.
|
| Please contact me if you are interested.
| -Allen

I am free to take it on if nobody else is interested. I am finishing up the
Kubuntu help system (string freeze is the 8th), so all I will have to do this
week is complete that, xml2po >> rosetta << repos >> package and I will be
open. I am planning on working on KDE 4 docs as much as possible for the
better half of this year now. I already have SVN access so that is a good
start :)  Let me know where you need me.

--
Rich Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124