[kde-doc-english] KDE4 Docs To-Do List

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sun Jan 21 01:19:09 CET 2007

On Wednesday 17 January 2007 1:21:15 pm Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 January 2007 8:50:00 pm Allen Winter wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Regarding Phil's to-do list for KDE4..
> >

> > + there are currently no cmake rules to actually run meinproc
> >    generate, install the docs.
> >
> >     I volunteer to work on that

I have a solution that seems to work well enough now.

Not implemented for all of KDE4 yet, but I have done kdepim.
   kde4_create_handbook(index.docbook)
   kde4_install_handbook()

See kdepim/doc/kmail/CMakeLists.txt for example.

Oh, I don't think this will work for kdelibs yet because there's
a bootstrapping issue there.

Let me know if there are problems with these new cmake macros.
-Allen

--
KDEPIM Developer
I accept PayPal payments to awinterz at earthlink.net