[kde-doc-english] Fwd: AdeptGuide for Review

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Jan 1 22:55:40 CET 2007

Am Montag, 1. Januar 2007 19:49 schrieb Jonathan Jesse:
> Good afternoon and happy new year,
>
> I sent this message to the list and wondered if anyone had a chance to
> review the documentation.  I would like to add the adept guide into the KDE
> docs.
> Here is the link to the document:
> https://docteam.ubuntu.com/repos/trunk/kubuntu/unused/adeptguide/C/

Just a few notes:

Doesn't follow the structure found in kdelibs/kdoctools/template.docbook (in
websvn.kde.org)

Check with the KDE DocBook Sanitizer
http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/sanitizer/just-in-time.php
Issues found: DOCTYPE declaration, translator markers,  preferred words,
applicable entities

-<xref linkend = "adept-filters" endterm = "title-adept-list"/>
+<xref linkend = "adept-filters" endterm = "title-adept-filters"/>

replace gpl.xml with entity &underGPL;

Markup for all gui elements: guilabel, guimenuitem etc., instead of <emphasis>

Some typos:
-The Menu Bar provides the following menus ad options:
+The Menu Bar provides the following menus and options:

-Listed packgaes are displayed in tabular form.
+Listed packages are displayed in tabular form.

-<mousebutton>left</mousebutton> click the <guibutton>Apply</guibutton> butto
to save the changes, or
+<mousebutton>left</mousebutton> click the <guibutton>Apply</guibutton> button
to save the changes, or

Burkhard Lück