[kde-doc-english] Обогрев открытых площадей и пр.

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Fri Feb 9 21:11:48 CET 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007, Tyson Key wrote:
> I'm sure some of us are
> constantly trying to block the messages at the MUA (Mail User Agent)
> level without success.

Very little spam slips through the combination of spamassassin on the mail
server and a bayesian filter in kmail + a few simple filters here. But I do
not want to pass mailing list mails through bogofilter, since that will slow
things down considerably.

Which is why I believe we should activate spam filtering at the mail list
server.

-anders
--
www: http://www.alweb.dk