[kde-doc-english] Обогрев открытых площадей и пр.

Tyson Key tyson.key at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 19:54:15 CET 2007

The amount of Russian-language, and non English language spam appears
to be slowly spiralling out of control. I'm sure some of us are
constantly trying to block the messages at the MUA (Mail User Agent)
level without success. I have counted multiple copies of the same two
Israeli spammers messages, one of which advertises an Internet portal,
and the other a product of questionability.

--
Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org