[kde-doc-english] KMail Handbook

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Feb 8 00:02:56 CET 2007

On Wednesday 07 February 2007 16:44, Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy.
>
> I hope this is the correct list. If not, please don't hurt me.
>
> We need someone to put some love into the KMail handbook.
> Especially to help document the new templates feature, and
> eventually a new custom tags feature we are working on.
>
> Any volunteers?

IMO the people who wrote the code will also have to write the new
entries for the handbook. At least, as draft. In particular, the new
templates feature is impossible to document without the help of its
author.

Allen, I suggest making updating the handbook a requirement for new
features in kdepim.

Regards,
Ingo