[kde-doc-english] How do I know where a document resides?

Jes Hall jhall at kde.org
Mon Dec 17 23:02:19 CET 2007

On 7/12/2007, at 2:34 AM, Jonathan Jesse wrote:

> Do most people check out the whole trunk and then start working on
> the docs?  Or just the ones they want to fix bugs/update on?

Bit of a belated reply...

Either is fine. If you have the disc space, an entire checkout of
trunk is extremely handy. I tend to have one on a 'spare' PC so that I
can also build KDE4 and see all the new changes in apps as well, but
on my laptop which is not so powerful, I tend to only check out the
bits I'm working on.

After a while, you just tend to get a feel for where things are.

Regards,

Jes Hall