[kde-doc-english] Documentation Job

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Thu Sep 28 10:49:39 CEST 2006

Nate Peck wrote on 2006-09-24 21:48 -0700 regarding [kde-doc-english] Documentation Job:
> Dear Documentation Team,
>       I would like to apply for the documentation job, if something
> still needs writing.
>
>        From,
>        Nate Peck

Hello Nate,

Apologies for a late reply!

Sure, there are a lot of things that you can do. For example, we have a number
of so-called Junior Jobs which are listed at our bugtracking system
http://bugs.kde.org - click the "Junior Jobs" entry and look for bugs that are
assigned to "kde-doc-english kde org".

Doing a shameless plug for my own pet project, you can also contribute fairly
well to the KOffice documentation. There is an open jobs list (work-in-progress)
at http://koffice.org/getinvolved/doc-writers.php.

Basically, if you think that there is something you'd like to work on, or if you
think that stuff is missing, you're welcome to contribute. Don't hesitate to ask
for more details if you are unsure about something.

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning  (askie)   |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
KDE Nederland            |   http://www.kde.nl/