[kde-doc-english] Screen capturing

Bram Biesbrouck b at beligum.org
Wed Sep 6 14:47:37 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Yesterday, I've had an interesting chat on #kde-doc regarding the use of my
fairly new KDE screen-capturing program, ScreenKast. I've been trying to
spread the word around that there's a KDE screen-capturing program for the
past summer, but apparently, not very good, since a lot of people haven't
heard about it yet.

ScreenKast is only one part of the mirror, because I also created
http://captorials.com, which is, together with ScreenKast, part of a larger
project, called Instrudeo. The philosophy of 'Project Instrudeo' is to create
an easy framework for community videohelpdesking; someone contacts you with a
computer-problem, you answer with a screen-captured video, all with a few
mouseclicks.

The people at #kde-doc (and #ubuntu-doc) were very excited with the concept
and suggested to do more with it.

More information can be found at:
http://captorials.com/index.php?cmd=software

I'd love to hear you reactions.