[kde-doc-english] Screenshot automation script revamped

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Mon Sep 4 20:49:38 CEST 2006

Hi all,

For those who are interested:

After some months of silence, I've come to rewrite the screenshot automation
script that has been living in /trunk/l10n/scripts. Still based on the same
idea, the script is now a bit more stable as I have removed a couple of routines
that did dynamic detection stuff.

There's now a proper configuration file and readme file included. I am currently
working on creating some sample scripts. The first tests are promising, so I
hope that this is a good step on the way to a proper "write a script and get
translated screenshots" system.

Cheers,

--
Sander Koning  (askie)   |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
KDE Nederland            |   http://www.kde.nl/