[kde-doc-english] Wiki-like khelp system

Jadic Family jadic at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 24 02:27:04 CEST 2006

On Monday 23 October 2006 19:09, Rinse de Vries wrote:
> I guess the wiki needs more attention/promotion.

I agree. And I was just thinking that maybe a good idea would be for you guys
to encourage contributors to first submit their documentation to the wiki and
you will docbookise it as you can get to it.
I am thinking for example of the recent message that Juergen Pfenning posted
to this list.

I for one have already started the K3b page.

Cheers
Adrian