[kde-doc-english] Join the Documentation Team

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at lincoln.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 14 20:27:09 CET 2006

Hi Pranava,
Great to hear that you're interested in helping out with documentation! In
terms of things to work on, we won't "assign" you something that you have to
do - you're free to work on what you like, but we can give you some
suggestions. If none of those suggestions sound interesting, just say so, and
we'll look for something else (there's plenty to work on, so we won't run out
of things to suggest!).

You might have heard about the KMail features branch, which is where some new
KMail features are being worked on. Documentation for these features is also
needed. Since this will also involve compiling KMail from the branch, it
should be helpful in getting you to use the tools needed to work on general
KDE development. Are you already familiar with compiling KDE from SVN? If
not, that's no problem - we can help you get it set up.

Does that sound like the sort of thing you'd be interested in working on? If
so, tell me, and I can give you some links and help with getting started.

Regards,
Philip