[kde-doc-english] problem to generate the language docbooks for kdebase/kdeprint

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Mar 31 12:05:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

the svn commit 524051 on 29.03.2006 to branches/KDE/3.5/kdebase/doc/kdeprint
(during the message freeze!) makes it impossible to generate laguage docbooks
for kdeprint.

There are some errors in this commit (e.g. replacing
"<email>kpfeifle at danka.de</email>" with
"<email>&Kurt.Pfeifle.mail;</email>"), which have to be fixed anyway, so I
propose this solution for the problem:

1. revert the commit
2. mail the translators on kde-i18n-doc at kde.org and explain why to update
l10n/documentation/kdebase/kdeprint before they try to generate the language
docbook
3. fix the errors in the docbook and commit to trunk
4. backport to stable, when we hopefully have another docmessage unfreeze.

Burkhard Lück