[kde-doc-english] A Documentation Project, that could be very useful - Luke Parry Kde Marketing List

Birger Kollstrand birger.kollstrand at losmail.no
Mon Jan 30 22:56:05 CET 2006

Hi Luke,

I have been thinking along the same lines as you although not as much for the
user documentation. I would like to use flash videos for KDE promotional
activities.

The tool I have been looking at and that I find quite ok is Wink. It is not
open source, but it is freeware for non commercial and commercial use.
http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

There are some limitations in it, with the main one beeing hard to add sound.
It is not impossible according to different postings, but it is hard.

I would like to use flash movies to show people on other operating systems how
good the KDE desktop experience is without asking them to install it on their
computer.

Regards Birger