[kde-doc-english] A Documentation Project, that could be very useful - Luke Parry Kde Marketing List

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:06:15 CET 2006

Hello, Recently I have been thinking up an idea of introducign video based
flash tutorials that can show how to do the basic to the complex tasks on
the kde desktop. These would be hosted on a website and would confirm to
certain rules. These could be sent in by you, but i was hoping that anyone
could do it and get a rating, if it was rubbish it would be knocked of the
server.

I have contacted aaron seigo about it, he says it is a great idea, but first
he mentions that we would have to iron out problems with it, but the concept
would help alot introduce beginners to kde and could also be used for the
beneift of the marketing group at a later stage.

What do you think of the idea and whether it will be implementable?

would be greatful if you could contact me back as i am willing to help with
this future project

thanks Luke Parry