[kde-doc-english] "List of Tables"

Raphael Langerhorst raphael.langerhorst at kdemail.net
Fri Jan 13 13:43:10 CET 2006

Am Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2006 00:49 schrieb Jarosław Staniek:
> Hello
> Looking at KDE docs generated to HTML, I noticed there is "List of Tables"
> section that in the top level page of every documentation.
>
> E.g. on http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/koffice/kword/index.html
>
> -------------
> [....]
> List of Tables
>
> C.1. Available import/export filters
> D.1. Keybindings for Working with Documents
> D.2. Keybindings for Character Selection
> D.3. Keybindings for Character Formatting
> D.4. Keybindings for Paragraph Formatting
> D.5. Keybindings for Basic Editing Functions and Search and Replace
> D.6. Keybindings for Inserting
> D.7. Miscellaneous Keyboard Shortcuts
> -------------
>
> Do you think we could have "List of Tables" as a link separate page
> containing the list? It may be considered as a cleaner template.

Hi,

sorry for taking a while to respond. I don't think we can truly customize the
output of our (KOffice) docbook manuals, since that depends on the KDE
docbook "stylesheets" - but I'm no expert on the KDE docbook thing.

So I would propose to change the tables to informal tables, they don't show up
in the TOC. I have to read up on this, whether informal tables provide the
same full syntax but I think so. I'll take care of these changes.

Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog/