[kde-doc-english] Join the Documentation Team

Jes Hall jhall at kde.org
Mon Dec 18 09:44:27 CET 2006

Jonathan Jesse wrote:

>> Once you have a document done then what do you do with it?  Submit it to
> the list?  For example another document that I'm 90% done with is for Adept
> Manager (Kubuntu's default package manager).  Do I tar the entire directory
> and atttach it to the list or is there some other way of submitting
> potential documents.
> Do other people then verify it meets the styles/standards for the other
> documents?
>
> Hope I don't overwhelm with what are probablly basic questions

It doesn't look like anyone replied to this - if so, I apologise for
restating things!

Please submit your edits by sending them to this list. Someone will pick
them up and commit them to SVN. If you end up a regular contributer we
can get you an SVN account so that you can commit directly.

Regards,

Jes Hall.