[kde-doc-english] What happened to http://docs.kde.org/?

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Tue Aug 22 12:27:49 CEST 2006

Hi

docs.kde.org moved to the shiny new immanuel.kde.org yesterday
night.

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 02:36, Clarence Dang wrote:
> Instead of providing user documentation, it now redirects to
> the developer website http://developer.kde.org/

This was only temporary for the duration of the DNS migration.

> Where are handbooks now located online?  I'm trying to find
> the new URL for
> http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdegraphics/kolourpaint/index.ht
>ml but no luck so far.

Nothing but the IP changed. Some settings are not perfect yet,
but I will work on them.

I am trying to catch up with all the mails I got over the last
months concerning docs.k.o.

If you find any more issues with the new server, please drop me a
mail.

	Rainer

http://physos.org                            endres at physos.org
http://kde.org                               endres at kde.org