[kde-doc-english] KDE 4 Brainstorming

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 4 16:05:47 CEST 2006

Hi,
I think now would be a good time to start thinking about what directions we
want to take for KDE 4 with regards to documentation. This could range from
"Keep doing what we do now, but recruit more people" to, well, whatever your
imaginations can come up with :-).

There are plenty of ways we can look to improve the documentation, from
literally writing more of it, to changing the procedures and structures we
use, improving the tools we use to make it, and the tools used to view it.
Some of these will require co-ordination with other groups (coders,
usability, etc), but we can work that out later.

For now, let's leave off thinking about practicality and implementation
details (a dangerous thing to say, I know), and discuss what you'd like to
improve. When we have a set of ideas, we can decide which are practical given
the available resources, and which we're going to pursue for KDE 4. I'll post
my ideas in a separate message.

Regards,
Philip