[kde-doc-english] problem to generate the language docbooks for kdebase/kdeprint

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat Apr 1 17:47:03 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 1. April 2006 17:03 schrieb Erik Kjær Pedersen:

> What about trunk? Is that the same problem. I can not generate kdeprint in
> trunk.

In the recent checkout you have the docbook r525301 and the pot/po files
extracted from r438739, so the files are not in sync.

You need:
1. message extraction from docbook to pot
2. Scripty's merge from pot to your language.po
3. you have to translate the file

Now you can generate the language documentation.

Or you checkout the docbook  r438739 and generate the language documentation
with your actual translated docbook.

Phil, I think we need a new commit policy for documentations:

Commit docbook and template (pot-file) extracted from this docbook together.
Or do the message extraction from docbook to pot once a day.

Burkhard Lück