[kde-doc-english] Karbon14

Raphael Langerhorst Raphael.Langerhorst at kdemail.net
Tue Sep 20 11:42:59 CEST 2005

On Friday 09 September 2005 03:24, John Hayes wrote:
> If no one is working on the handbook for Karbon14, I would be
> interested in starting on it.
>
> John Hayes

Hi John,

I finally committed your documentation stub to koffice trunk. You're
very welcome to start on the Karbon14 documentation. KDE release
schedules do not apply to KOffice, so we are not in any documentation
freeze right now - at least I hope I didn't miss anything ... message
freeze is in mid December for the KOffice 1.5 release.

Thank you very very much for offering your energy to work on the
Karbon14 documentation. I think with all the momentum that Krita is
giving KOffice in terms of graphics, Karbon14 is already benefiting
from that as well. So it's finally going to become a rather useful
vector graphics app - including documentation!

Best wishes,
--
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog