[kde-doc-english] Karbon14

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 11:44:31 CEST 2005

Hi John,

> If no one is working on the handbook for Karbon14, I would be interested in
> starting on it.

From the README.documentation file in koffice/doc, it looks like no one is.
(See
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/koffice/doc/README.documentation?rev=439787&view=auto ).

You should probably get in touch with Raphael directly just to check whether
there's any other procedures they're using, or if there's some standard
format for KOffice docs. Other than that, feel free to start writing. I think
you can use the koffice-devel list for KOffice-related questions, but of
course you're free to ask here on kde-doc-english any time you like.

Regards,
Philip