[kde-doc-english] More on PDF generation

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Sat Sep 10 21:49:02 CEST 2005

Philip Rodrigues wrote on 2005-09-10 20:20 +0100 regarding Re: [kde-doc-english] More on PDF generation:
> http://users.ox.ac.uk/~chri1802/kde/pdf-stuff/userguide-index.pdf

I've had a peek... looks nice! Well done, and keep up the good work!

Some suggestions / questions / remarks, aka my nitpicks of the day, though ;)

* There are some symbols not fully converted, e.g. p.15, sec. 1.3, second column
  of the table, -> instead of a real arrow

* There are some spacing issues, e.g. p.15, sec 1.4, "kde-config--prefix"

* Images are too large at times, e.g. p.19 -- this'd require some fiddling
  though, since I don't think one can set a maximum size for an image...
  (The images + preceding text at p.24, 73, 74, ... are nice quirks as well)

* Images are very rough (look like enlarged low-res pictures).

Cheers,

- askie
--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   Documentation maintainer, Krita