[kde-doc-english] KDE DocBook Sanitizer

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:33:36 CEST 2005

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 05:20:43 +0300, "Frerich Raabe"
<frerich at hex.athame.co.uk> said:
> I'm looking forward to your feedback!

Some more.

Some more feedback: is the list of terms somewhere in svn? This tool is
so useful that it should be. Also, there are some terms from the visual
guide that are considered deprecated! For instance "Drop Down Box" is
considered deprecated. I would like to change that (also to-do vs todo,
etc...).

Another problem: deprecated terms that are commonly used in the
applications. Should we "fix" them in the apps? And deprecated terms
that are deprecated in only one sense, but not all? Sidebar suggested
replacement is "navigation panel". Well, not all sidebars are navigation
panels...) I believe that the solution is not to remove them from the
deprecated words list, but to stop showing the same error more than say,
three times.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz