[kde-doc-english] Documentation Patches for 3.5

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Tue Oct 4 23:31:28 CEST 2005

Lauri Watts wrote on 2005-10-04 19:52 +0200 regarding Documentation Patches for 3.5:
> In any case I would like to propose that I commit the patches to the 3.5
> branch just _after_ the release is done, so they go into 3.5.1.  The net
> effect for translation is minimal, if any, you would normally have got those
> updates the first time the templates were updated in the branch anyway.  The
> impact for the English docs is that they won't go into the 3.5 release, but
> will be available online at docs.kde.org and in the 3.5.1 release.
>
> Comments, objections, please speak up.

I don't really think it's a problem. Not desirable, but with the huge load of
work that overall still needs to be done, it's not really disturbing if some
patches are only available from 3.5.1.

> We've previously discussed with Coolo setting up a docs branch for this kind
> of thing, which is now, in hindsight, seeming like an even more smashing idea
> than it did at the time, so either way, I'll see this is done asap after the
> release.

:)

Cheers,

--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   Documentation maintainer, Krita