[kde-doc-english] Writing Documentation for kdegames/kdeedu

obennett obennett at hartford.edu
Fri May 6 03:31:31 CEST 2005

On Thursday 05 May 2005 12:33, Nikhil Marathe wrote:
> I have just started kde development and would like to start with writing
> documentation. I have just touched DocBook once, but my English is good. I
> would preferably like to contribute to kdegames or kdeedu but anything will
> be fine. The open jobs page said to contact the Documentation team so here
> it is.
Welcome to the doc team Nikhil!
> I can't contribute more than half an hour a day. Is that Ok?. Do I need any
> extra software? Do i need the whole KDE snapshot (data transfer doesn't
> come cheap in India)?
> Awaiting your reply
> Thank You
>
> Nikhil M.
Any amount of time you can contribute to documenting will be greatly
appreciated. You don't need all of KDE only the parts necessary for what you
will be documenting. You can even check out a specific parts of kdeedu or
kdegames instead of the whole thing. More people will be along with pertinent
propaganda (like this link: http://i18n.kde.org/ ) and we'll have you
documenting in no time ;-)