[kde-doc-english] Writing Documentation for kdegames/kdeedu

Nikhil Marathe nsm.nikhil at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:33:32 CEST 2005

I have just started kde development and would like to start with writing
documentation. I have just touched DocBook once, but my English is good. I
would preferably like to contribute to kdegames or kdeedu but anything will
be fine. The open jobs page said to contact the Documentation team so here
it is.
I can't contribute more than half an hour a day. Is that Ok?. Do I need any
extra software? Do i need the whole KDE snapshot (data transfer doesn't come
cheap in India)?
Awaiting your reply
Thank You

Nikhil M.