[kde-doc-english] Incidences vs Calendar Items

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Mon Jul 18 13:37:54 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 22.28, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What do you think represents best the generic term for tasks, events and
> journal entries? Incidence or Calendar Item?

I think Incidences doesn't feel very natural (that's me speaking as a native
English speaker).  Calendar Items on the other hand feels quite natural.

> And do you think that Journals can be uses for journal entries? Any
> other idea?

I would rather see Journal Entries or Journal Items, Journals would be the
plural of the journal itself.

Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org