[kde-doc-english] Documentation feedback

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Sat Jan 22 22:27:39 CET 2005

On Saturday 22 January 2005 17:13, Full Decent wrote:
> Forgive me if this is the wrong destination for this proposal...
>
> I am proposing the idea that all documentation for KDE projects and on
> all KDE websites include links to provide online feedback on that
> documentation.

Yes, feedback would be very useful. Especially since documentation is
important for such a large organization as KDE is. How widespread, for what
documentation, such a "feedback system" would be implemented is one thing,
but I've played with such an idea for the website which will house the new
developer guidelines(which is humming along at the guidelines group). The
idea is simple; in the upper corner of the view(or something like that),
there's a link which says "Is anything missing? File a bug report.", leading
to a pre-filled form at bugs.kde.org. I think it would be very productive.

...but what matters is if anything concrete happens -- there's always cool
suggestions. I suggest you to investigate sources etc, and go for
implementing your ideas.

Cheers,

		Frans