[kde-doc-english] kompare is sweet!!!!

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Tue Feb 15 21:24:57 CET 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:14 am, Eric Reischer wrote:
> their exact problem.  You'll never get the world to accept a
> non-Microsoft-dominated world unless you show them how to work without it.
Eric, since you've obviously now spent more time with this application than
most of the documentation team, any chance that you could write a few notes
that might help us get it documented at some point. I'm not asking for a full
Docbook manual, just plain text (email or a bug report, whatever) providing a
structure and the key points. If you could add in some description of the
gotchas, that would be great.

The reality is that application authors often don't write documentation, and
there is a serious shortage of KDE documentation people. Any help you can
provide is really appreciated.

Brad