[kde-doc-english] KolourPaint Documentation Screenshots

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sun Feb 6 15:44:04 CET 2005

Op Sunday 6 February 2005 11:54, schreef Thurston:
>  A few days ago I updated the KolourPaint Handbook, however, the pictures
> have not been and are still in the Keramik widget style.
>
>  I would like to update them to reflect the change in theme (Plastik widget
> style), but I am also aware that, as it is not to cover new features and we
> are during a CVS freeze, I should submit the changes here for approval (and
> later committing).

I don't think updating screenies will form a problem for anyone. If a language
does not have that screenshot then the yours will be used. If they have that
screenshot, then theirs will be used anyhow, so I guess nobody objects. It
will be a different case when you change the name or the place of the
screenshots (no changes in the *.docbook).

Tom
http://www.kde.nl | irc: {toma} | jabber: toma at jabber.kovoks.nl
Fingerprint: 0A86 039A 2393 9A86 51DC 2628 7204 244F D185 450F