[kde-doc-english] KolourPaint Documentation Screenshots

Thurston thurston_dang at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 6 11:54:02 CET 2005

Hi!

	A few days ago I updated the KolourPaint Handbook, however, the pictures have
not been and are still in the Keramik widget style.

	I would like to update them to reflect the change in theme (Plastik widget
style), but I am also aware that, as it is not to cover new features and we
are during a CVS freeze, I should submit the changes here for approval (and
later committing).

	In this instance, I am concerned whether it is appropriate to send the
pictures here, as they are collectively ~500kb.

	Thanks!

Regards,
	Thurston