***SPAM*** Re: [kde-doc-english] Documentation KOrn

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Wed Feb 2 01:15:21 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 21.28, Mart Kelder wrote:

For some reason, your mail comes through as spam :(
Maybe the attachment.

> I have one question: is there a difference between the developers
> enumerated in the header of the docbook and the developers in "credit and
> licences"? I have removed all developers in the header of the docbook.

Normally one lists the primary maintainer in the front matter, and anyone who
has any copyrights at all to the code (and anyone who doesn't, but helped in
any way) to the license and credits chapter.

For instance, if you want to credit people who helped you debug a sticky
issue, or tested 500 newsfeeds to figure out for you a nice set to recommend
in the doc, you can in the credits and license chapter.  It's the same for
the documentation copyrights - put the current maintainer (ie, you) in the
front, and credit anyone who has previously contributed in the credits and
license chapter.

Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org