[kde-doc-english] Documentation KOrn

Mart Kelder mart.kde at hccnet.nl
Tue Feb 1 21:28:57 CET 2005

Hi Philip,

thanks for you replay and for reviewing the documenent.

On Tuesday 1 Februari 2005 00:15, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi Mart,
> I've just had a look at the docs you sent. I've attached an edited version.
> I don't have korn installed here, so I didn't check for accuracy, just
> general proofreading. I made some changes to the markup as well. You'll
> need to fill in the "Credits and License" chapter - it's a standard chapter
> in KDE documentation.

I filled in the Credit and License part in the version attached. I also
changed the package name from kdenetwork to kdepim.

> If you have any questions about the changes I made, please don't hesitate
> to ask.
>
> Regards,
> Philip

I have one question: is there a difference between the developers enumerated
in the header of the docbook and the developers in "credit and licences"? I
have removed all developers in the header of the docbook.

Regards,

Mart