[kde-doc-english] I'd Like to Help the KDE Documentation Team

Yarra Street coops563 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 29 08:22:55 CET 2005

Hi Team,

I've been using linux for a year now, and KDE has always been my preferred
desktop. I am a total convert. I'm a typesetter/graphic designer (since
1984), I moved from a windows environment using Adobe products to a complete
linux setup using KDE as my desktop, with
Scribus/Kword/Gimp/Inkscape/Karbon/Krita, et al as my tools of trade. It took
a few months, but very much worth the effort.

English is my first language, and I speak/read/write French also after
spending 7 years in France.

I'm currently using Mandriva 2006.0 and will be updating to KDE 3.5 very soon
with their 2006.1-3 release.

I'd like to help out in someway.

Dean Meixner