[kde-doc-english] Docs team website patch

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 20:17:54 CET 2005

Hi,
I've just written a little bit for one of the pages which will go into the
updated docs team website (in SVN in trunk/www/areas/docs/team). It talks
about the non-writing aspects of what we do (toolchain, etc), so I'd like to
get some comments before I commit. The diff against SVN is attached (it's all
new content, so you can just read the diff without having to apply it). Do
you think it's useful to highlight the technical tools we use when trying to
attract new contributors, or should we stick with talking about writing? Any
other thoughts?

Cheers,
Phil