[kde-doc-english] (no subject)

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Wed Aug 31 06:45:06 CEST 2005

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:03:11 -0400, "Dean Woodley" <deanwb at mac.com>
said:
> Hi,

Hi Dean, welcome.

> I have been involved in technical writing before - I have contributed to
> the MySQL online documentation and have written parts of the userguide
> for the phpBB Forum Project (the userguide can be located at
> http:/www.phpbb.com/support/guide/).
>
> I have been working with KDE for a long amount of time now and am
> comfortable with it and Linux in general.  Additionally, I meet all of
> the requirements listed on the application.

Thanks for your offer. I checked out the web site above, it looks great
to me. We don't get so many new people with a technical writing
experience, so please hop in!

We have so many apps / projects here, that is hard to suggest something
to start. Given your previous background, I would say something more
technical, in the development area, what do you think?

Do you have used the docbook format before?

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz