[kde-doc-english] (no subject)

Dean Woodley deanwb at mac.com
Wed Aug 31 05:03:11 CEST 2005

Hi,

My name is Dean Woodley.  I saw a request for a document writer on www.kde.org, and I think that I can be of some help to you.

I have been involved in technical writing before - I have contributed to the MySQL online documentation and have written parts of the userguide for the phpBB Forum Project (the userguide can be located at http:/www.phpbb.com/support/guide/).

I have been working with KDE for a long amount of time now and am comfortable with it and Linux in general.  Additionally, I meet all of the requirements listed on the application.

If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free.

Thanks you,

Dean Woodley