[kde-doc-english] String freeze

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:07:51 CEST 2005

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:10:49 +0200, "Stephan Kulow" <coolo at kde.org>
said:
> I suggest you make up the perfect day with kde-i18n-doc - I couldn't care
> less and whatever I do, I will piss off one side ;)

To separate the ui / docbook freeze dates is just a suggestion. The
reasoning is that the developer can change the menus of the application
on the last day, making it impossible to document. But on the other
hand, we already got 10 days of difference this release cycle (between
the message and feature freeze which is much more than the 0 days of KDE
3.3. and 3.4), making big changes less likely on the last 10 days.

Heh, I will do whatever lauri tells me to, so for me it is easy to ask
for more. I won't hear the kde-i18n-doc complains ;)

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz