[kde-doc-english] User Guide patch

Francis Giannaros francisg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 01:31:41 CEST 2005

Patch for the userguide. It's taking me long, but I wanted to try out pretty
much all the applications properly before writing about them. A few
sections/chapters written, and an update/proofreading on some parts.

The application guide for migrates section contains some of the basics, and
the structure, but it still needs work; generally only in the "Mac
equivalent" section, as I've never had one.

Still not entirely confident with my docbook, but I hope it's improved :).
Thanks to whoever has the time to look through it.

Regards,
Francis Giannaros. (apokryphos)